- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
had to put this out there-
but today’s release of Lil Gothams Chapter 11, mother’s day issue was an extra special issue for myself and Derek. Not only does it celebrate the idea of mothers, fathers, and family,. but to kick off the 2-set, we wanted to give a fun nod to Paul Dini, who created Colin with us a few years ago in a title called Batman: Streets of Gotham.
Colin holds an extremely special place in our hearts. He brings a much needed positivity to Gotham, as well as Damian. Both with complicated pasts and being brought up in difficult environments.. i just felt they were meant to be buddies and have more in common than they’ll realize.
anyway, here’s a clip of Paul being harassed by another character he is considered a father to- the always adorable Harley Quinn.
thanks for creating everything we love Paul!
This is a great piece of fanart, which makes it even sadder that it isn’t sourced correctly. Google reverse image search would have shown you right away that it was done by effuchu (devArt link) or even the tumblr link! It’s not hard to find and the artist has a very recognisable art style. Please remember to source your fanarts.